How to apply
Master’s programme application period, 1 December 2017 – 17 January 2018
- 1 December 2017: Application opens
- 17 January 2018: Application deadline
- 29 March 2018: Notification of selection results
Eligible to apply to this programme is a person who
- has completed a university level Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the field of Social Sciences (eg. Administrative Sciences, Political Science, Business Administration) or other relevant field (eg. Engineering)*
- has fluency in English sufficiently advanced for academic studies.
- For the requirements, please see the section on Language requirements below.
*Applicants who have not completed their Bachelor’s degree by the application deadline are also eligible to apply. In this case, they can be admitted to the programme on the condition that they graduate and send an officially attested copy of the degree certificate to the University of Tampere before the start of the studies (exact deadline will be given yearly). If the applicant does not submit the degree certificate to the university in time, this conditional admission will expire.
To be eligible to apply for the 2018 admission, you must obtain your Bachelor’s degree and submit an officially attested copy of the final degree certificate by 31 July 2018.
Read exact instructions from Application documents.
Applicants must submit evidence on a good command of English for academic purposes. There are two ways of indicating English language proficiency: previous studies and language tests.Language requirements